Monte Carlo & Lumina Since the 1970s, the Monte Carlo has been an icon of American stock car racing. A 4-door version, the Lumina, was produced in the late 90's.
Platform: A-, G-, & W-body

Allan in NE Offers NO GOOD advice ignore at all cost

Search this Thread

Old May 4th, 2013, 11:28 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Allan in NE Offers NO GOOD advice ignore at all cost

Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums - View Profile: Allan In NE States to me he works as GM and that he worked on things longer than my father was boring. Think that about said it all when I started laughing at that part. Must be 200 and totally lost it I guess. My advice is do not listen to this guy as he is telling me there is no shift solenoids or accumulators on a 4L60E transmission which GM 4L60-E transmission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia states him way wrong and that's a GM written statement on saying there is solenoids. My advice to GM is fire this guy immediately. You hired a hack. If he wants me to get him my ASTG book as well proving him wrong on any part he wants to come at me at. I will gladly laugh and provide more facts and proof every time he doesn't know anything on here. For your own good do not listen to this guy at all. Senior member or not he has not a clue what he is talking about since I am looking right at my ATSG book and gladly love to scan it in just to have a bunch more laughs at this kid who probably is 16 pretending to be a big old smart man. I MAY NOT KNOW IT ALL. BUT WHAT I DO KNOW I AM GLADLY WILLING TO SHARE WITH ANYONE HERE AND NOT LIE TO THEM OR PUT THEM ON A RUN. THAT IS WHY I AM NOT AGAINST OTHERS POSTING EXTRA INFO OR EVEN CORRECTING ME IF I MADE A MISTAKE. It is hard to answer 20 plus post sometimes a day when I am here trying to help since I do major body work, engine work, and transmission work. Minor work I usually try to leave to others for learning but will answer them here to there just to help since they require a one part statement.
Old May 4th, 2013, 11:31 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Best of luck to you all. Want any help and no one is willing to help you. I will assist but am limiting to only helping a person here and there now because of hacks like ALLAN here. So privately message me if you like.