Monte Carlo & Lumina Since the 1970s, the Monte Carlo has been an icon of American stock car racing. A 4-door version, the Lumina, was produced in the late 90's.
Platform: A-, G-, & W-body

FREAKIN OUT!

Search this Thread

Old February 16th, 2008, 9:44 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FREAKIN OUT!

[&o]Ok, I have a 2006 Chevy Monte Carlo... nothing fancy just the LS. I got it brand new (1st NEWCAR!!! )and LOVED it from day one, although recently (last 2 years or so) I have had the worst luck with it. It must just be me, but everything I touch on myPRECIOUS Monte turns to crud!!!! My seats are ivory and have been destroyed by countless young drunken smoking people (only the front seats luckily!)!! I had someone SWIPE, yes SWIPE, the front bumper and leave cuts in the driver side, it still needs to be replaced! Oh, and the most random other issues, (various problems, wiper issues, factory issues, tire crap from the factory!!!). Besides all that; mosthave already been addressed and fixed successfully! I am down to the seats, and the bumper. I basically have the bumper taken care of, but I would like to find an alternative to the seats, ratherthan buying a wholenew flippinseat! If anyone knows where I can get upholstery in ivory for cheap PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! I found some on Ebay, but none in ivory! ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE HELP!!!! []

-Melissa [&o]
Old February 17th, 2008, 10:35 AM
CF Monarch

Received 26 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: FREAKIN OUT!

Hard to find ivory anywhere for anything....
Old February 17th, 2008, 8:23 PM
Banned

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

I have replaced just the seat covers on a bonneville before......maybe you can replace just the cloth at a fraction of the cost?...see your dealer for some options.
Old April 11th, 2008, 11:00 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I honesty shampoo my car once a year. It crazy what a hoover can do. Do you have just dirty seats or actual burn marks?