New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

2019 Tahoe LT RST 5.7

Search this Thread

Old March 9th, 2022, 5:13 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2019 Tahoe LT RST 5.7

Hello!

Brand new to this Forum but have recently purchased my 2019 Tahoe! Had a couple questions I wanted to see if anyone had any advice for or recommendations. If there are any links someone can provide to me (as I know many times Forum newbies ask questions previously answered) I would appreciate it!

In general I intend to own this vehicle for a very long time. It will mainly do short trips A to B city commutes and occasionally 20-30 mile trips including Freeway use. But I am not intending to take it off road. I have a pipe dream of towing a boat someday, but that is certainly not something happening anytime soon. Came with a Tow Package but I only share that to provide some insight to the questions I had to this forum.

My 2019 Tahoe LT RST has 53,000 miles. was a certified pre-owned purchase from a Dealer locally by me.
1) MPG / Performance Upgrades: is there any Chip worth considering that can help with MPG? Would doing Intake + Exhaust be worth considering for long term? Spark Plugs?
2) Is is possible to add the Seats that come in the Premium Models to LT models? So swap out Seats and swap out heating buttons to include the AC button. As found in Premium models. I used a Tahoe on Vacation that was a premium model and really enjoyed the AC in the seats.
3) Any general Tips or things to Look out for specifically as I look ahead to plan for upcoming maintenance?

Thank you all in advance for your help.

Old March 9th, 2022, 5:25 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry mods, please delete... I reposted in proper area.
Old March 10th, 2022, 2:35 PM
Administrator

Received 163 Likes on 161 Posts

Welcome to the forum. I was just getting ready to move it when I saw your second post. 😊