New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Hello to Everyone from So Cal.

Search this Thread

Old January 21st, 2015, 9:05 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello to Everyone from So Cal.

Hello everyone. I am new to chevy. Ever since I saw my first first Jacked Up Tahoe with B A tires I wanted one. I knew right then and there I had to have one. Well many years later I finally own one. Well Not a B A Jacked up Tahoe, but that will come in the near future. I am the Very Proud Owner of a 2000 Tahoe Z71. Man It has been a long time coming and let me also tell you how much it sucks that over the years all the times I have sat inside a buddy's Tahoe, or seen a Mistreated Tahoe and been like "Why the hell are you doing this to this fine Machine. You do not deserved this Fine Automobile." Yeah I know just a bit over the top and over dramatic. Probably. I am Stoked about finally owning My Tahoe. Its not quite the Tahoe I wanted but that just means the more I can mold, bend and twist it into the Tahoe I have always wanted. I have some good knowledge to share with all and I am an open book so do not be afraid to ask me questions hell you can ask me anything I am an open book. I have 15 experience in Car Audio. I have 2 degrees in Computers As well as many years experience in Fabrication. I hope there is much we can teach each other. Like I said do not be afraid to ask me anything.
Old January 21st, 2015, 1:31 PM
Administrator

Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Welcome to the forum !
get some pictures up of your ride, we love to see them