New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

69 4 door nova vs 72 4 door chevelle

Search this Thread

Old May 18th, 2017, 9:32 PM
New User
Awaiting E-mail Confirmation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 69 4 door nova vs 72 4 door chevelle

Hey, I recently bought a 69 chevy nova 4 door for 300 bucks body is in good shape few rust spots that can be fixed but interior is in bad condition sets need to fully restored and door panels are falling off dash is cracking off also has in line 6 3 on the tree but doesn't run. I recently got offered a trade for a 72 chevy chevelle 4 door the interior is all there and alright but has big dent/hit on back right quarter panel. Either way I'll go I'm going to do a new paint job and ls1 swap but sense this is my first project car I was wondering what would be the best I'm looking for a fun weeknd driver or to tske to school and pick up chicks in but still want to be able to keep up with the modern cars.

Last edited by Carlos+chevy; May 18th, 2017 at 9:33 PM. Reason: Misspelling
Old May 19th, 2017, 12:02 PM
CF Monarch

Received 337 Likes on 318 Posts

First of all they are both 4 doors so they are less valuable. What engine is in the Chevelle? Does it run? Can you post pictures of them? Either way you can't really lose. They are worth $300, it is just how much do you have to put into them to get them where you want them to be.
Old May 29th, 2017, 7:28 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4 Doors are not chick magnets

If it were me I would find a two door version of either car if your planning to fix it up a lot.