New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

also new

Search this Thread

Old January 21st, 2015, 12:49 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking also new

Hello everyone..Im still tying to figure the site out but I did get farther than some..Brad Bell here..Been messing with chevys since what seems like the beginning of time...I drive a 1999 GMC pickup 4.3 Also have 2008 Impala plus 4 Lcaminos 65, 66, 67, 69 and a 64 chevelle with 502. I stayed away from computer controlled vehicles for many years and have done everything else so I bought a cheap reader and last couple years been messing with them. I have never been to school but have friends that are in the business. I am more of a hands on learner. Anyway it is nice to see so many people into chevies.. It is too bad that problems are what bring us all together. I am always up for a challenge but sometimes wonder why I complicate my life with these newer vehicles..Greetings to all..
Old January 21st, 2015, 1:29 PM
Administrator

Received 45 Likes on 45 Posts

Hey Brad, welcome to the forum !

you're right about forums bringing folks together to resolve automotive problems but from to time there are some good how-to's and tricks to make our rides just a bit more better and polish our own DIY'er skills along the way...