New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Avalanche HVAC

Search this Thread

Old February 12th, 2018, 1:04 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Avalanche HVAC

Hi my name is Ken,I have a 2003 avalanche with automatic climate control. I seem to have a problem where you can set the temperature and it just keeps getting warmer and warmer in the winter. The only way to regulate interior temperature is to reduce the fan speed manually. The temperature coming out of the duct work on the floor seems to stay consistent no matter what temperature the dial is set for. The only way you get something other than warm air coming out of the dock is to turn it to 60° and then you will get cold air blowing out. In the summer sometimes it will just blow warm air even though the air conditioning compressor is kicked on in the system is charged. You will get cold here if you set the temp to 60° which is maximum cooling.Any insight to where I start troubleshooting this. The control panel has already been replaced, and the blend door motor that is right against the tunnel has already been replaced.