New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Big Dissapointment from Chevrolet

Search this Thread

Old December 19th, 2011, 1:35 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

@EinST: If GM can sell car with its brand name, do they do not have responsibility to serve with same quality throughout the world. And I do not think that service is better in States, otherwise why would people in US shift towards Japanese car makers like Toyota, Honda. This is the reason they suffered losses in recession period.

And if you cannot provide equal service, it is upto GM. Customer will sooner than later will surely shift to Japanese car makers, who always fulfill their promises in same manner in each zone..

and who the fool you are? do you work in GM? then talk to your Boss. and learn the company international policies. And please do not comment without any knowledge of international business.
GM and GMI are no different. In case of any major case, I am entitled to sue GM in US too.
And if you are from GM, I am promising you, I can effect atleast your 1000 car sale (1 Cruze already down, person was big fan of Cruze design, but now no salesman can sell him any Chevy car :| ). I can buy new car again, no problem. But overall you will suffer more. I cannot recommend GM cars to anyone after such experience, I will surely oppose to it.
And better you do not comment back something like this. I do not want to write such things again in public forum.

@adam86107: Thanks a lot. whatever help I can get from you , is fully appreciable. Still, final result holds more importance.

And whatever Forum Administrator wants me to write, I can write. I do not want to ruin the efforts of Forum Administrator, hopefully he has put years on this. I can delete my posts (If I have permission to do so). Or I can request you to delete if I wrote anything unfair. I thought Fan Club has power of unity, they can help me.

I am here, just in expectation that GM can do something for me. If there is some probability of getting expected service from GM.
If I get good response, I will surely respond accordingly.
And I have all proofs of this complete incident.
Old December 19th, 2011, 11:28 AM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jasraj
@EinST: If GM can sell car with its brand name, do they do not have responsibility to serve with same quality throughout the world. And I do not think that service is better in States, otherwise why would people in US shift towards Japanese car makers like Toyota, Honda. This is the reason they suffered losses in recession period.

And if you cannot provide equal service, it is upto GM. Customer will sooner than later will surely shift to Japanese car makers, who always fulfill their promises in same manner in each zone..

and who the fool you are? do you work in GM? then talk to your Boss. and learn the company international policies. And please do not comment without any knowledge of international business.
GM and GMI are no different. In case of any major case, I am entitled to sue GM in US too.
And if you are from GM, I am promising you, I can effect atleast your 1000 car sale (1 Cruze already down, person was big fan of Cruze design, but now no salesman can sell him any Chevy car :| ). I can buy new car again, no problem. But overall you will suffer more. I cannot recommend GM cars to anyone after such experience, I will surely oppose to it.
And better you do not comment back something like this. I do not want to write such things again in public forum.
WTF? I guess I sure know how to pick 'em. That makes at least two trolls in as many months.

"And better you do not comment back something like" what? You come onto this forum bad-mouthing GM because you couldn't get GMI in your own country to do your bidding. Then, I express my opinion on the situation as I see fit for others who may come across this thread. You don't like that and insult me with your prattle?
Old December 19th, 2011, 3:19 PM
Senior Site Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What is the purpose of forum, if you administrator cannot listen to customer?
The purpose of the forum is for people to come together and share their passion for Chevrolet, to read and share knowledge regarding upgrades, repairs and projects. My job here is mainly to enforce the rules, keep threads in order, move and edit posts, oversee the moderators and keep the forum running smoothly. I do not work for GM and do not get paid by Internet Brands who is the site owner. My time just like everyone elses here is strictly volunteer based upon my hobby as a Chevrolet enthusiast. I do have email addresses and phone numbers for people at GM and will gladly forward them a link to your thread as I said in the past so hopefully they can help you. But I do not think you are understanding here that we do not work for General Motors, and the majority of us are a world away in the United States.
If I could, I would take a road trip and help you fix your car myself but unfortunately that is not the case here.

And whatever Forum Administrator wants me to write, I can write. I do not want to ruin the efforts of Forum Administrator, hopefully he has put years on this. I can delete my posts (If I have permission to do so). Or I can request you to delete if I wrote anything unfair. I thought Fan Club has power of unity, they can help me.
You are free to write whatever you please as long as it is within the forum rules. I will forward your posts to the people I have contact with and thats honestly as much as I can do. I honestly hope your car is fixed because we all know how hard it is to be without one.
Old December 19th, 2011, 9:18 PM
Administrator

Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by EinST
WTF? I guess I sure know how to pick 'em. That makes at least two trolls in as many months.
"
EinST, Don't be discouraged, your input and knowledge to this forum has been indispensable. Keep up the great work...

I to hope the posters issues are resolved and his car gets fixed...
Old December 22nd, 2011, 4:58 AM
CF Beginner

Smile Thanks!!!

Thanks for all your support. I got response from Chevrolet finally. And my loss burden also reduced.

Sorry, if anyone here felt bad by my comments.

As per the name of the site, it is directly or indirectly supported by Chevrolet.
I not found Problem discussion area anywhere else, so I started my thread here.
Regarding passion for Chevrolet, I also love Chevy cars, that's why I purchased one, my issue was regarding the service response. I was too much frustrated after Car accident and more after their first bad response.

Your genuine support helped me a lot.

Thanks to all Chevy fans

Thanks to Chevy too! Hope this would have not happened.

Final Solution "Car was repaired in my insurance :|, anyways I got discount in total extra repair cost . I had to pay just 10% by cash of total loss, 50% covered by insurance, and 40% money was paid by Chevy service center."
What more I can expect from Chevy India!!!
Hopefully I will get good service in future
Old December 22nd, 2011, 7:26 AM
CF Active Member

Congratulations, I'm glad it had been resolved
Old January 18th, 2012, 8:17 PM

I did recieve an email regarding this being solved from the people at GM who I forwarded this to.. I'm glad to be able to help!! Happy your problems are fixed!!
Old January 18th, 2012, 9:39 PM
Super Moderator

Received 507 Likes on 467 Posts

F@#k.... the guy still thinks this site is gm customer service.
Old January 20th, 2012, 3:13 AM

Originally Posted by tech2
F@#k.... the guy still thinks this site is gm customer service.

Well the site is not but we have close ties to customer service. Thats how his problem was handled all the way in India.