Bring on the hate!!! - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Bring on the hate!!!

CF Beginner

South Carolina

March 16th, 2018, 8:48 PM   #1  
Bring on the hate!!!

before axtís
axtís

intake mani gaskets, knock sensors, maf, throttle body, cleaned grounds back there under the manifold, and other bs i cant remember doing that day.

pre access panel lol
wanna know how hard it was to get the high pressure hose off that rusty metal? really hard. wanna know how i did it? ask me
running like a top
04 base 4x4 ext cab. 202k. at least 2 lifters ticking at cold idle, goes away when it revs up an warms up. just today i made a ďaccess panelĒ an replaced my fuel pump because it would only crank for the last couple of days if i hit the tank with my big *** maglite. i do all work on my vehicles myself an yes i use my bed occasionally but a little sheet of plywood an my plastic bedliner back in an ive got myself an access panel to my pump. i was going to do the tilt bed method but i had 2 stuck bolts so instead of cutting bolts i went jigsaw to the bed route... see ya

CF Monarch

March 17th, 2018, 10:35 AM   #2  
i like it. An access cover from factory would be a good idea. If you could find a junkyard bed and cut it with a bit of overlap, it would be perfect.
Why someone doesn't make a cover kit for the aftermarket is beyond me.

when you do your intake gaskets...get the updated version that uses a metal frame.

CF Beginner

South Carolina

March 17th, 2018, 11:23 AM   #3  
too late.. did the felproís. shes runnin good.

Search this Thread
Sponsors

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: