New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Bring on the hate!!!

Search this Thread

Old March 16th, 2018, 8:48 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bring on the hate!!!

before axt’s
axt’s

intake mani gaskets, knock sensors, maf, throttle body, cleaned grounds back there under the manifold, and other bs i cant remember doing that day.

pre access panel lol
wanna know how hard it was to get the high pressure hose off that rusty metal? really hard. wanna know how i did it? ask me
running like a top
04 base 4x4 ext cab. 202k. at least 2 lifters ticking at cold idle, goes away when it revs up an warms up. just today i made a “access panel” an replaced my fuel pump because it would only crank for the last couple of days if i hit the tank with my big *** maglite. i do all work on my vehicles myself an yes i use my bed occasionally but a little sheet of plywood an my plastic bedliner back in an ive got myself an access panel to my pump. i was going to do the tilt bed method but i had 2 stuck bolts so instead of cutting bolts i went jigsaw to the bed route... see ya
Old March 17th, 2018, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator

Received 507 Likes on 467 Posts

i like it. An access cover from factory would be a good idea. If you could find a junkyard bed and cut it with a bit of overlap, it would be perfect.
Why someone doesn't make a cover kit for the aftermarket is beyond me.

when you do your intake gaskets...get the updated version that uses a metal frame.
Old March 17th, 2018, 11:23 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

too late.. did the felpro’s. shes runnin good.