New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

California Student

Search this Thread

Old May 5th, 2012, 1:43 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default California Student

Hey everyone,
Because there is a welcome/ introduction section I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Kishore Mukherjee and my family have owned Suburbans since our GMC Suburban in 1997.

That car ended up being a mechanical nightmare for us so eventually we moved into out current Suburban 1500 LT in 2003 and have happily had it since it was new since then. We've used it to travel to New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona, Utah, Wyoming, and all over California. Its helped me through attaining the rank of Eagle and so much more its practically family. It started as my mom's Mom Car.

And proceeded to become our extra far once my brothers one by one came to driving age or went off to college. Then for a grand total of a year it was my car. During that time I fixed the headlights the DVD player, some of the electrical hums, and washed it and cleaned it vigorously to bring back some life after so many adventures. The next year though, my brother had to come home from college in Colorado because of medical reasons and needed the Suburban to get around. So I lost my car. It was for a good cause so after being sad about it for a while I got over it.

Given that he's not the best when it comes to maintaining the car I took responsibilities to keep it up to date. So now after being in the family for almost 9 years it has 250k miles on it and I've come to seek guidance in keeping it going for as long as possible. And already I know its going to be a long process. Anyways That is the story behind me and our family's Suburban.

Attached Thumbnails California Student-168720_1269731040310_1740893589_489399_2394451_n.jpg  

Last edited by bassestkkm; May 5th, 2012 at 2:05 PM. Reason: Adding the only picture I have :)
Old May 7th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Senior Site Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome!!
Old May 13th, 2012, 8:59 PM
Site Ambassador

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the Forum Kishore. Glad to have you here with us.