New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

A dangerous question

Search this Thread

Old January 5th, 2006, 11:22 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A dangerous question

I've been working on a paper over the last few weeks trying to determine what role branding plays in certain consumer market. Obliviously here I am looking at branding in automotives. Here is the million doller question.

"Why do you not drive a different car?"
"Why don't you drive a Ford?"
Why don't you drive a Honda?"

I'm happy for as many responses as possible, but I only really need about three or four. I have put my e-mail address into my profile if you would like to keep these opinions private. If a running discourse if preferred I could send an AIM screen name upon request. Of course by responding to this question you may be quoted, by username, in the paper. Although unlikely, I will notify later on if it is to be published in any journal.

Thank you all in advance
Old January 6th, 2006, 8:25 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A dangerous question

WELL FOR ME, WE HAVE NEVER OWNED A FORD IN MY FAMILY AT ALL. FROM THE TIME I WAS BORN TILL NOW. FORDS ARE CONSIDER IN MY FAMILY TO BE JUNK CARS, THEY MAY HAVE GOTTEN BETTER OVER TIME BUT THERE IS STILL THAT VOICE IN THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD GOING IT'S A FORD DON'T DO IT.