New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Frustrated with my 2011 Chevrolet Cruze

Search this Thread

Old July 13th, 2017, 4:31 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Frustrated with my 2011 Chevrolet Cruze

I have had my 2011 Chevy cruze for three years now . The first two years the car drove fine until last year I started experiencing some deep issues . It started with the air valve right on the engine which caused the car to jerk at a stop . I had vibration issues and then some lagging .i had that fixed immediately with no issues . Two weeks ago I had similar issues but this time more severe lagging. It's as if it took forever for my vehicle to pick up speed and when it did it jerked me back and forth . Very hard to explain but the drive became terrible . I drove the car to the dealership and was told my transmission was completely out . . According to the dealer my car was no longer drivable and instead the dealer brought over a salesman to sell me a new car. I could not believe this since I drove the car to the dealer . I was told if I wanted the car I would need to have it towed . I am beyond frustrated because this is my first GM vehicle and still making payments on the vehicle. I don't have any warranties left and have been given run arounds by dealer . I don't know what else to do