New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Hello

Search this Thread

Old April 13th, 2018, 1:54 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello

Hello everyone , I found this site looking for help with my 2017 Suburban LT . I’m not mechanicals inclined at least not with cars and trucks . Thanks , Anthony
Old April 16th, 2018, 2:57 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

Welcome aboard! Make sure to show us your Chevy, when you can - this way it will be much easier for us to provide you with helpful information. Feel free to reach out if you ever needed anything.
Old April 18th, 2018, 4:37 PM
CF Beginner

Hi everyone this is my 2017 Suburban LT
Old April 18th, 2018, 4:45 PM
CF Beginner

Default Lane Alerts

If anyone can help me here with an” issue” I would be most appreciative. My Suburban has Lane Keep Assist my previous 2015 did not. Anyway my 17 is almost the same but with a few new features . I picked up my Suburban 9/5 and whenever I would drift over the lines on the road ( provided it could read them etc) it would beep to alert me or I was able to have the seat vibrate , one or the other. Well it worked flawlessly until the end of Feb. it beep while driving to my dr then just stopped . Now I am aware that under certain situations it will not work ; but the little car icon lights green then shifts to amber when I drift . The alerts no longer work . I took it to the dealer 3 times and today we drove an 18 and it didn’t beep either. Can someone please shed some light on this for me . My daughters and fiancé all heard the alert beeps for months. Thank you in advance.