New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Hello from Alaska

Search this Thread

Old September 22nd, 2009, 3:13 AM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gwampa
Welcome from Alaska. Have a good friend who was stationed there...always talks about fishing and hunting (Moose?). Anyhow, I have a 06 Impala and just love it so I'm pretty sure you'll like the SS. If you have questions feel free to ask as there's some damn smart folks hereabouts. Would like some pics posted to drool over too (as I want an Imp SS in the worst way). Enjoy the forum. (my kids say old farts aren't supposed to drive SS cars).
come on now gwampa dont go giving up ground to the wipper snappers just look them in the eye and tell em that old farts like us are the only ones that can afford to drive ss's and if they wash it and keep it clean it may be theirs someday ha ha never know you might get some mileage out that one and a clean car too
Old September 22nd, 2009, 10:21 PM
CF Veteran

Thanks TM4, my oldest (now 39) nearly crapped a brick when he laid eyes on my TransAm (and he only got to drive it once). I'll get an SS (maybe soon). An I still think of them as smart a** kids. You folks get any snow today?
Old September 23rd, 2009, 3:53 AM
CF Active Member

Default dem kids

OH you dont want me to get started on the kids believe me ! we would have to jump over and have exclusive b rights on another forum and i dont think even the one with the pass word would stand up once we got that ball rolling everybody would jump in we would have to change the name to disgrunteled pissed off older parents driving hot chevy's so what of it forum possibly not a bad idea huh where's red he likes to stir it up! ha probably just about now passing thru salt lake in his k-5 with his toolbox in the back and i will probably wake up to a fully dismanteled but orderly laid out suburban in my driveway with a rubber chicken hanging from the antenna and a thank-you card for sleeping like a baby through it all ! I TRULY THINK HE IS THAT GOOD AND WOULD GET AWAY WITH IT ! HA stay away lil bro this ain't rocksalt and i have a set a snap-ons all warmed up and waiting for that blazer to come roaring down the road
Old September 23rd, 2009, 3:56 AM
CF Active Member

Default wooops

Sorry roy i forgot this was about you ! welcome my friend and dont mind us been like this since i found out wild turkey and geritol aint half bad
Old September 23rd, 2009, 10:12 AM
CF Senior Member

not there yet to disassamble your burb....but i now think you have scared away roy.....

roy im glad your a forum member,nevermind my big brother he is just happy people will talk to him without tying him up in a funny jacket since his recent hospital release

red
Old September 23rd, 2009, 10:33 AM
CF Active Member

Default Straight jackets come one size fits all red !!

Hello from Alaska-ouch.jpg

Now Roy dont go running off ! Red knows thats my favorite jacket hes just MAD Gets a little excited because he wants one too thats all ! Thinks the duct tape thing will get him one !
And dang it red ! you remember that little mishap with the last guy that tried to haul me off, By the way did i ever thank-you for posting bail! Here's an old pic remember ! Kinda rings a bell ! Roy where you go ! Stick around and we will show you the ropes ha ha
OR DUCT TAPE!

Last edited by tm4hammer; September 23rd, 2009 at 10:57 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 11:00 AM
CF Active Member

Default Red did it

This ones your fault
Old September 23rd, 2009, 11:04 AM
CF Senior Member

i can see the mods/admin now .....who the hell are these two?
Old September 24th, 2009, 12:10 AM
CF Veteran

The by-play is priceless.....
Old September 24th, 2009, 1:45 AM
CF Active Member

Default damn double damn

how the hell should i know you ran em off before i could find out! oh well! if thats what you got and thats what it takes and if thats what works then your a step ahead of the rest lil brother i got to hand it to you you got a nose for other than chevy owners! cant beat that dog down and just what exactly was it you were doing Red Ha ha i was gonna tell him smuggling!why else would somebody be shoving duct tapr in there rear diff way the hell out in bum f... egypt
Hello from Alaska-y.jpg