New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Hello Everyone.....

Search this Thread

Old August 29th, 2007, 3:48 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello Everyone.....

My name is Sarah and I am Glad to be a member at this forum. I wish I had of known about this forum back in '05 when I bought a brand new cobalt, but, oh well.......live and learn.So let me tell you a little about myself......I am 21 years oldand I work for Lexmark Printers. I live in a town home with my two little Shih Tzu andI just recently got back into the Chevy scene when I picked up an '08 Impala this past wednesday. I'm very excited to be a new owner of the Impala since I have heard such rave reviews about it. I am very much a car enthusiast so don't let the female that I am fool you. My first car was a '95 dodge neon that my parents bought for me when I got my license, unfortunately my neon met it's tragic end on the interstate one morning while I was on my way to Louisville, ky. I then picked me up a Sunfire, since at the time I was working as a hostess and didn't make squat so all I could afford was around 150 - 180 for a car payment. Then I got a job at Lexmark and decided I needed a car that wasn't only in my mom's name so that I could start building my credit score (they wouldn't let me co-sign when I got my sunfire cuz they said the interest would be too high), so I bought a bone-stock '05 Chevy Cobalt.........absolutely no options whatsoever. Then I got a raise at Lexmark and I also had built up my credit score which would help me get into a car with more options.....so I bought a '04 Camry. However, my fiance hated the Camry and told me it was an old person's car......so I traded it and got an '07 Eclipse. Then my fiance and I decided the Eclipse wouldn't be practical for when we had children......so I bought an '05 Audi A4 Quattro. Unfortunately my fiance got cold feet and kicked me out of his house this past July. So I had to pay for a place to live all at the same time that my first car payment on my Audi was due. Therefore, I fell behind on my Audi payments and I needed a way out. Thus, I went to Rod Hatfield Chevrolet and traded out of the Audi and into my new Impala LS. The Impala I have has Onstar, XM sattelite radio, and it's soon to haveleather interior.I will have to take pics soon to post. I will probably do that next week sometime though or whenever they can get the leather put in. I'm hoping it'll be next week, but, who knows.
Old August 29th, 2007, 11:31 PM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Hello Everyone.....

Welcome to ChevroletForum.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old August 30th, 2007, 10:53 AM
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hello Everyone.....

Welcome to the Chevrolet Forum!!!