New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Hello from sunny Florida

Search this Thread

Old May 4th, 2015, 12:54 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from sunny Florida

Hello everyone. I only recently joined the forums, but I've read threads while researching for my First Gen Chevy Luv I've been rebuilding. I made a thread about it in the build-up forum.

I've worked on cars my whole life and run my own auto repair business. I am now a master tech, and I mostly specialize in Euros, but ever since I got my license I've been a Chevy fanatic and am giving it my all on my current project.

I'm located in south Florida where it's currently a nice 75 degrees in my garage.
Old May 5th, 2015, 11:30 AM
CF Monarch

Received 362 Likes on 343 Posts

Welcome to the forum. I am in sunny south Florida enjoying the great weather as well.
Old May 8th, 2015, 12:10 AM
CF Beginner

Yeah, Thanks!
Old May 8th, 2015, 3:24 AM
CF Active Member

Hey there, welcome! Hope you find all necessary details you need, looking forward learning too from your build thread here.
Old May 23rd, 2023, 2:32 PM
CF Beginner

Default Still in South Florida? I need help!

I have a 94 Chevy G20 van and my brake lights are out. No one can seem to figure out how to fix it or is willing to I’m in Hollywood - sending this in the far chance that you may receive it! If I get a reply I can send an email It’s incredibly difficult as a single woman to find an honest mechanic in South Florida, especially for an older vehicle. Everyone is lazy and they don’t want to touch it. Or they try to scam me by telling me I need parts that I don’t need!! Please help!

Originally Posted by Slypeartfor
Hello everyone. I only recently joined the forums, but I've read threads while researching for my First Gen Chevy Luv I've been rebuilding. I made a thread about it in the build-up forum.

I've worked on cars my whole life and run my own auto repair business. I am now a master tech, and I mostly specialize in Euros, but ever since I got my license I've been a Chevy fanatic and am giving it my all on my current project.

I'm located in south Florida where it's currently a nice 75 degrees in my garage.

Old May 23rd, 2023, 4:08 PM
Super Moderator

Received 677 Likes on 613 Posts

@S Graves

Allow me to direct your attention to the large red text at the top of the page that says: "This section is not for help threads."

Please navigate to the G-Series Van section of the forum, and post a NEW topic there with your request for assistance, and make sure to list the troubleshooting you've already tried. Do NOT hijack other people's questions. Nobody is going to email you. Thanks.

Last edited by mountainmanjoe; May 23rd, 2023 at 4:10 PM.