New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Hey Everyone - new here!

Search this Thread

Old February 12th, 2012, 12:14 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Hey Everyone - new here!

Well hello everyone. I am new to Chevyforum, but not new to Chevy. I grew up with them, my dad has always been a Chevy and Pontiac man. Owned 3 Chevy Station wagons and helped him replace starters, head lights, replace side panels when someone crashed into the 1979 Pontiac T.A. and was ecstatic when I bought my first Chevy truck. I've got a 1997 Suburban,1500, vortex 350 2x2 with heavy tow package, had it for 3 years and have 267,000 miles on him. Big blue is his name and he halls around me, my three daughters, husband and my grandson. Yes, Big Blue is owned by a woman. I've replaced the starter, assembled a new battery cable, brakes, brake lines and numerous other parts, getting ready to do the shocks next. I'm 41 and love my truck, I love working on him and using him to push my husbands Dodge Charger when it broke down. SSHHH, that one is between you and me..... LOL. But seriously, thanks and I look forward to getting to know you and learning more about Chevy trucks. Take care.

Last edited by kat1997-_Sub; February 12th, 2012 at 1:03 AM.
Old February 12th, 2012, 9:05 AM
CF Active Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Welcome!

Hello and Welcome to the Forum!!

It is nice to hear such a great story! I am glad "Big Blue" has been a good truck for you and your family. Hopefully, you will be able to find all of the information that you are looking for on this forum.