Hey Gang! - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Hey Gang!

Old August 12th, 2018, 12:47 PM
CF Beginner

Talking Hey Gang!

From California, have a 89 Chevy Cavalier V-6 Convertible 2.8 that I absolutely love but have not been able to get running right. Dumped almost $3 grand in it. My heart is older model Chevy trucks but this damn car is wrapped around my finger! Married mother of 1 adult and 1 who wishes he was an adult sons. Love the mud and getting dirty defo not a city girl. Just came here trying to find answers I have yet to find elsewhere. This forum is my last hope!!
Cheers all
Stones Ruca
Old August 12th, 2018, 1:21 PM
CF Addict

Welcome!! Now is the best time to start. Give as much information as you can and ask your questions.
Old August 12th, 2018, 9:30 PM
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by StonesRuca View Post
From California, have a 89 Chevy Cavalier V-6 Convertible 2.8 that I absolutely love but have not been able to get running right. Dumped almost $3 grand in it. My heart is older model Chevy trucks but this damn car is wrapped around my finger! Married mother of 1 adult and 1 who wishes he was an adult sons. Love the mud and getting dirty defo not a city girl. Just came here trying to find answers I have yet to find elsewhere. This forum is my last hope!!
Cheers all
Stones Ruca
Welcome to the Chevrolet Forum, SR!!!!

Search this Thread
Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: