New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Hey Gang!

Old August 12th, 2018, 12:47 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Hey Gang!

From California, have a 89 Chevy Cavalier V-6 Convertible 2.8 that I absolutely love but have not been able to get running right. Dumped almost $3 grand in it. My heart is older model Chevy trucks but this damn car is wrapped around my finger! Married mother of 1 adult and 1 who wishes he was an adult sons. Love the mud and getting dirty defo not a city girl. Just came here trying to find answers I have yet to find elsewhere. This forum is my last hope!!
Cheers all
Stones Ruca
Old August 12th, 2018, 1:21 PM
CF Monarch

Received 336 Likes on 317 Posts

Welcome!! Now is the best time to start. Give as much information as you can and ask your questions.
Old August 12th, 2018, 9:30 PM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by StonesRuca
From California, have a 89 Chevy Cavalier V-6 Convertible 2.8 that I absolutely love but have not been able to get running right. Dumped almost $3 grand in it. My heart is older model Chevy trucks but this damn car is wrapped around my finger! Married mother of 1 adult and 1 who wishes he was an adult sons. Love the mud and getting dirty defo not a city girl. Just came here trying to find answers I have yet to find elsewhere. This forum is my last hope!!
Cheers all
Stones Ruca
Welcome to the Chevrolet Forum, SR!!!!

Search this Thread