New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Hi, im new at this... but have a problem with my 1981 chevy caprice...

Search this Thread

Old August 5th, 2007 | 10:16 PM
CF Beginner

Default Hi, im new at this... but have a problem with my 1981 chevy caprice...

Okay... well about the beginning of the week it started making a noise in the engine i'd imagine, and then tonight when i was driving home it was pooring down rain and everything... my check engine light came on. but when it first came on it was flickering on and off and then by the time i was almost home my turn signals stopped working, and my head lights became dim.. and by that time my check engine light stayed on.. well i got home and i shut off my car and went to turn it back on to see if the light was still on, and my car wouldnt start. it wouldnt even roll over or whatever people call it. but im not sure what its problem is...

my boyfriend told me its might me my alternator that went bad but my dad said it didnt.. so i dont know what to believe.. but if anyone knows anything about what im talking about please let me know asap...

and im sorry i kind of rambled on... )
Old August 12th, 2007 | 2:20 AM
CF Veteran

Default RE: Hi, im new at this... but have a problem with my 1981 chevy caprice...

Welcome to ChevroletForum.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!