New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Hiya!! New guy from WA

Search this Thread

Old April 19th, 2011, 7:48 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hiya!! New guy from WA

Hey people! A little about me and my Chevy's; I fell in love with my first Chevy when I got my first one. I was 23 at the time and really wanted it. I bought it on E-bay when I was stationed in Italy. It is a 1951 Pickup Truck. It started life as a 3/4 ton and is now a 1/2 ton short box on an s10 frame. After that we wanted to get a new car for me to drive when I got back to the US, so we went a-lookin' and we found a Malibu Maxx SS. That is a fun car to have and drive. My latest Chevy acquisition was my 1971 K10. I got it not running and it is now my daily driver. It might not be purdy but it's mine Before I had the '71 I was driving an '88. It was a shorty 4x4, and a kick in the pants to drive around. When I sold it it had a 14 bolt posi in the back along with 3/4 ton springs and a '94 grill. I really liked that truck, but I had to sell it to get my '71; not a hard choice if you ask me.

I'm really here to learn/figure out how to fix some problems with my '06 'bu. I'll prolly be hangin' around for a while though. This looks like a fun place to talk about everything Chevy!

Later all, TruckNut.