New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Just need a little advice

Search this Thread

Old June 16th, 2017, 6:09 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just need a little advice

I am leaving for the East Coast from Wisconsin on Thursday, 22 June and I am driving my 03 Chevy Tahoe about 820 miles one way and then back again has hundred and 163,767 Miles on it I've given it regular oil changes and kept up with all the basic maintenance I just want to know what people think as far as if it will make it a 2000 miles round-trip that I need it to make. Please let me know your thoughts and if you have any other questions I'm open to almost any suggestions or constructive criticism. Just kind of curious as to whether or not the old girl will make it . Thanks
Old June 16th, 2017, 7:27 AM
CF Monarch

Received 337 Likes on 318 Posts

If it has been well maintained as you say, then you should have no problems with it.
Old June 16th, 2017, 7:52 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's pretty much what I thought I'm in the 5.3 and this thing is unbelievable it's one of the few things I haven't had to worry about since I've owned the vehicle I've got a regular oil changes just replace all the breaks and I'm getting four new tires put on today I guess I just can't help be a little bit skeptical but either way I'm going so we'll see what happens Lol
Old June 16th, 2017, 6:56 PM
CF Monarch

Received 138 Likes on 130 Posts

I've an 03 suburban with 200k on it, been well maintained, I'd not hesitate to drive it anywhere