New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

New to this forum

Search this Thread

Old February 16th, 2019, 7:25 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to this forum

Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum but I'm not new to GM. Right now I've got 4 chevys and a pontiac, as well as some vw's. I'll post pictures of them. I'm an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer from eastern Canada. I live right in the rust belt, so some of you will have to bear with me when I say something is in good shape and it has holes in it, that's just how it is around here. So, here's a list of my "projects".

1984 C10, regular cab long box, lowered. Currently has a 305, but I'll be swapping in a 6.0l and nv4500 5 speed. This was my grandfather's truck he bought new, and the one vehicle that'll be staying with me for the rest of my life.

1994 Caprice, I bought this car for $800 with a slipping trans and a few other small issues. I plan on getting it on the road and throwing a set of chrome 88-98 truck wheels on and just driving it in the summer. It's the most comfortable thing I've ever driven, it's like driving your grandpa's recliner.

1998 C1500, doesn't run and will likely be parted out.

2002 Silverado 2500hd cclb 2wd, this has the 6.0l 5 speed for my C10.

1956 Pontiac Catalina, no idea what I'm doing with this yet.

1972 VW Van, doing a custom camper build, and that's all I'll be discussing about it on this forum.

Old February 16th, 2019, 7:31 AM
CF Monarch

Received 336 Likes on 317 Posts

Welcome. Looks like you will be busy with all of those projects.