New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

New Guy

Search this Thread

Old October 4th, 2007, 10:52 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Guy

Hey guys, my name is Zach, I own a blazer. I love to offroad and spend most of my free time (when I actually have any) workin on my truck. I just joined this site this morning and already like it, because I also like other GM vehicles. I belong to another site but quit posting because some people find it necessary everytime you make a mistake (unintentional, brain fart if you will) tocorrect you. I haveADD and sometimes my brain goes a little to fast whenI try to explain something (I've had it since I was a little kid,it much betternow but stillticks me offonce in while because sometimeI have to correct myself). Alsosometimes I add something that applies tothe matter at hand but notmaybe in your case, thats why I ask you to seek clarification ifitdon't sound right, I am never upset to correct something. Believe meIam much harder on myself than youguys will be.If one of you has a betteridea or you knoware familiar with the problem and have a better idea, cool. That how we all learn by helping each other. I try to help to the best of my ability and sometimesI'mnot alway 100%.If you see some thats looks totally wrong or I screwed up something again please don't just assume I am a freakin' idiot. Some people I have learn hear me talk cause I am a country boy and automatically want to start deducting IQ points. As to what you are thinking now being a country boy I don't always have those fancy tools alot of you may have so I do things sometimes a little different but it doesn't mean it isn't a way you could do it. Also I am kinda new to the internet so bare with me I don't know all cool abrieveations yet. I hope to help anyone out all you have to do is ask. If its not a vehicle I've never worked on sorry. I have experience with Camaros, blazers, Fullsize trucks ie silverado, and Duramax equipped trucks.

The reason I posted this was because on the last forum I had this happen. Even though I look at several of the "top posters" with the exception of a few and and got not 100% accurate info or sometimes info that turned out totally boguson more than one of there post but I was the one that keptgettin' corrected like I was the idiot.

I just though this would make you guys proud of how much better your site is than others and thanks for the welcome.
Zach
Old October 6th, 2007, 11:38 PM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: New Guy

Welcome to ChevroletForum.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most every here are pretty cool. We are all here to share and learn.
Old October 7th, 2007, 3:00 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Guy

Howdymuddyblaze,welcome to the forum.