New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

New guy here

Search this Thread

Old March 30th, 2007, 11:58 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy here

hey whats goin on im new here obviously, Sadly I do not own any car right now. Im too young yet. I am 16 but i am a chevy lover if you would say that. I like fixing cars and helpin some ppl i know restore cars. Yea thats about it
Old April 7th, 2007, 4:26 PM
CF Senior Member

Default RE: New guy here

Welcome aboard, Shady, landing that first car is a hard one. Hopefully you will find a good piece of coal you can turn into a diamond. I had to start with a VW Beetle for my first. After many hours of laborand many odd jobs to pay for the replacement parts I had my first vehicle to show off.

Old April 15th, 2007, 9:58 PM
CF Beginner

Hey there! Glad you started this at a young age!!As a mom of some boys (and the last one your age) we push them to help their dad when doing the maintenance/repair on our vehicles. (We have bought each their own tools/tool chests too)
So help /assist anyone you can and learn! Coz if you read all these posts- car repairs can be VERY expensive!!! And when you DO get a car(or truck) try to get the factory service manuals for it (on ebay) I have one for every one of our vehicles and they can be amazing. We also invested in a pocket code reader and that has already paid for itself. Just some motherly advice..and oh yeah.. have fun getting greasy!! (I do)
Old April 25th, 2007, 1:39 PM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to the chevrolet forum.