New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

New here

Search this Thread

Old September 25th, 2011, 7:57 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New here

Good day all!!

I'm Dennis and i'm currently living in the Netherlands. I'm also editor at Gearbox Magazine (GEARBOX MAGAZINE), and we are looking to do an article on 100 year Chevrolet. We are looking for some people who are interested in doing an interview/article on their car for Gearbox Magazine. It doesn't matter how old/new your Chevrolet is, as long as it's one

Everyone who is interested can send me a message via this forum, reply here or send an email to my address: dennis.dejong@gearboxmagazine.com

Besides that; i'm a huge Chevrolet fan. Hell; i'm a huge American car/truck fan. The day Chrysler vanished(technically it did, only the nametag still excists) was a black day; but we've still got magnificent brands like Chevrolet. The Dutch tax system is not based on cars like this, and is based on the weight of a car. Quite dumb; i know. Owning a recent Suburban (like i gladly would!!) would cost me about 600 euro's per 3 month, taxes only. Add insurance, check-ups and then repairs and such and you'll get only one outcome; it's damn expensive. Still i hope to own one in a not to distinct future....

I'm a car mechanic for a living. Currently i'm employed at an Opel dealership and i drive a 2001 Opel Omega Irmscher(2.5 V6 ~ 203 rwhp).