New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

New member Paul

Search this Thread

Old June 4th, 2019, 8:05 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member Paul

Howdy folks, thanks very much for this forum. I live in Austin, Texas and my Chevy vehicle is actually a 1993 Fleetwood Class C RV built on a Chevy one ton van chassis (might be an E series, but I'm not sure about that). This vehicle was purchased brand new by my father in early January, 1994, and my parents put approximately 90,000 miles on the vehicle traveling the US over an approximate 15 year time period, after which time my dad gave me the vehicle. Amazingly, all systems continue to work well on it, and I have been in process of renovating it over the past 15 months. I'm attempting to "hot rod" the vehicle, and have converted the interior to a modern farm style which is really cool; it's light and bright. I plan on plasti-dipping the exterior to a gun metal grey, and have already replaced the wheels to a American Racing slot style wheel, which look very cool. My dream is to do an LS swap from the original 350 ci engine, which continues to run well. I'm hoping to use this forum to understand the complications with an LS swap, and possible costs to do it. It may not be financially feasible to do this; funds are an issue!. I've contacted several performance crate engine manufacturers, and also Chevy Performance, and none has an engine that will easily swap to this chassis.

Best regards to all,

Paul Mc.
Old June 4th, 2019, 10:43 PM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Hello Paul. Welcome to Chevrolet Forum.
Old June 5th, 2019, 6:42 AM
CF Monarch

Received 337 Likes on 318 Posts

Welcome from Florida and good luck with your project.
Old June 6th, 2019, 8:51 PM
I'm here for the party

Received 71 Likes on 66 Posts

welcome from maryland