New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

New membet

Search this Thread

Old September 18th, 2017, 9:14 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up New membet

Hey yall new guy here, I own a 2012 suburban lt 1500 and love it even when it doesn't wanna cooperate. Nothing crazy for mods, led fog lights, cb radio installed, trailer brake controller

Last edited by FarmerBubba; September 18th, 2017 at 9:17 AM.
Old September 19th, 2017, 4:04 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

Welcome aboard, tell us a little about yourself and your Suburban. Lots of folks here that can help you with info, feel free to ask away if you are looking for any advice.
Old September 19th, 2017, 8:49 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tried in the suburban fourm but no luck.
2012 suburban lt 1500 stock head unit, was listing to Sirius and all of a sudden it just quit on me, am/fm/aux and cd all work buttons all work for it, but when you go to select a Sirius station it won't let you can't even go to channel 1, subscription is good and I tried the touching the cables together nothing also tried refreshing it nothing. Also rear ac/radio unit on back of center console not working also songbird turn on and I tried too get into it with my snap on scan tool for rear ac but says no communication. fuses good, not sure if it ties in with the Sirius or not either. Anyone got a good guess?