New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

New from Truckforums

Search this Thread

Old January 31st, 2009, 12:32 PM
Classifieds Moderator
TruckForums Liaison

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from Truckforums

Hi I'm new to Chevroletforum, but I have been an avid member of truckforums under the name of chevyalltheway for quite awhile.

I drive a 92 Chevy Silverado reg Cab longbox 2wd with a 350V8. They don't come in better condition than this one
Old January 31st, 2009, 5:02 PM
CF Veteran

Welcome to this one too. I find that talking about both cars and trucks is much more mind expanding than just concentrating on one type vehicle and besides there's that many more folks to visit with and get to know. Nice having you here.
Old February 1st, 2009, 12:33 AM
CF Monarch

Received 26 Likes on 9 Posts

Welcome to the forum! I'm EuroGoldLS on the TF.

I hope I didn't induce forum competition between the sister forums when I mentioned the CF on Truckforums...

Anyway, hope you enjoy the Chevrolet Forum. We have a great site here with plenty of knowledge on this forum. If you need anything man, let me know.
Old February 1st, 2009, 12:47 PM
CF Junior Member

I like this forum just a wee bit more than TF, but only because TF lags like crazy even on a fast connection, and there are a few bugs still floating around in the system. (Like why I haven't been kicked out yet)
Old February 1st, 2009, 4:01 PM
Classifieds Moderator
TruckForums Liaison

I think Brent said that Truckforums was going to switch to the same format as this soon so once that is in place we should be good. I just hate how I'll scroll down to the GMC Sierra area and before I can click on it the screen jumps back up and I'll end up clicking on the Dodge one
Old February 1st, 2009, 9:52 PM
CF Monarch

Received 26 Likes on 9 Posts

You may get it in a week, maybe in a year. Realistically, a year. They are going by an order, probably community population. First there was the Dodge forum, which is the biggest in the family then Mustang forums. I think the Harley forums got it next. I'm not sure. The CF has a bunch of registered users (albeit ones that never and have never posted). The TF is probably middle-to-lower part of the list.

But, welcome to the CF Grammer ****! lol