New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Newbie to this forum old in every thing else

Search this Thread

Old August 19th, 2019, 3:26 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie to this forum old in every thing else

Hey all new here looking to get to know my car blue Betty...2004 Chevy Impala 3.4 with 245,000. I found her on a lot on an extremely cold day in December... December 29th to be exact.it was -12 degrees outside and she started up with out so much as a tick It's been a long time since I've had a car that I have emotional attachment too. So here I am to learn. I thought since ive owned 29 cars all different except for my Saturn's😍😍😍... No judgement please... That I would be able to work on this car.. I've worked on the vortec in a 2001 GMC Jimmy and Chevy Blazer... Please!!! no problem.!!!?That all change the day I tried to change the inline fuel filter. A simple job: 2 nuts, and 2 plastic grips done switch do it backwards and done. LMAO 3 hours later I finally decided the nuts were fused to the filter! It's Never been touched. Thus it still remains untouched best way to fix? it cut it? Put the nut on and flare the ends. Or attach it to some kinda line to the metal to the filter? Teach me your trucks Obi One(S)

Last edited by Liz N Nikki Venardos; August 19th, 2019 at 3:32 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2019, 6:47 PM
Administrator

Received 163 Likes on 161 Posts

Liz N Nikki Venardos: Welcome to the forum. Try posting your question in the Impala section of the forum as this is just a welcome section.