New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Okie Tulsa Metro Car Grl

Old April 15th, 2018, 9:13 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Okie Tulsa Metro Car Grl

Hello, my name is Alice and i live in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma which is suburb of Tulsa. i currently don't have a Chevrolet, but i plan to save up for a 1991-96 B Body Estate Wagon as soon as i can. i'm handicap and like the idea of a V8 Estate Wagon to transport my Power Wheelchair, I really don't want a minivan. but i don't plan to keep the Estate wagon Stock either. eventually id love to install a Edelbrock Supercharged LS 416 (720 HP & 695 TQ) Create Engine Kit #46760 or a OEM Supercharged LSX. there is still things i haven't figured out yet like how to strengthen the rear axle or what automatic transmission to bolt on. i thought of a name for the Project too, i'm going to call it Project Yuki. I hope to make some good friends here and learn lots about the GM B Body vehicles. id save my favorite is the Buick Grandmaster Estate Wagon, but its essentially a rebadged Caprice.

Search this Thread