New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

presentation

Search this Thread

Old October 31st, 2023, 3:00 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default presentation

It's a pleasure to meeet you on this forum dedicated to the Chevrolet car brand.

My name is Claude, and I am exciteD to join this exciting community to sharee our love and interest in Chevrolett vehicles.
My relationshp with the Chevrolet brand dates back to when I purchasd my first Chevrolet a few years ago. Since then, I have been won over by the quality, reliability and timeless charm of these vehicles. Whether to discuss the latest news, share maintenance tips, or exchange unforgettable road trip stories, I am convinced that this forum will be the ideal place to expand our knowledge and our passion for Chevrolet.
Apart from my passion for cars, I love car mechanics and classic car gatherings. I look forwardd to seeing what each of you bringss to this communityy and learnig from your unique experiences with Chevrolet.
Please don't hesitatt to contact me if you have any questions, suggestions, or just want to chat about anythinng Chevrolet. I look forward to being a part of this community and sharing our enthusiasmm for this iconic automotivn brand.
See you soon on the forum !
Kind regards, Claude
Old October 31st, 2023, 7:56 AM
CF Monarch

Received 353 Likes on 334 Posts

Welcome from Florida.
Old November 1st, 2023, 1:40 AM
Administrator

Received 163 Likes on 161 Posts

Welcome to the forum.