New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Rear dual control problems

Search this Thread

Old November 2nd, 2021, 6:24 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear dual control problems

Peeler 66 hello down here from beautiful Panama city Florida. I am Chevy through and through!! Appreciate the invite and I surely will conduct my according to your in-laws. I currently own a 2005 Chevrolet suburban one of the best trucks I ever owned. I bought a 2012 Chevrolet suburban LT last immaculate condition paid 12,000 drove it for 4.weeks a storm came about pulled got hit with lightning well scared me guess good ole Betsy did not want to start do I her taken to our nearest Chevrolet dealership andy insurance agent forgot to put full she put the same thing as my 2005 guess what no coverage for lightning!! My whole electrical computer nothing nada well long story 8500. Dollars later when I say it took them 31/2 months she been trouble and here we again! So hopefully I will find for my new problem!!! I think I have said enough thanks for letting me join!! REAR DUAL CONTROL PROBLEMS KEEPING ME UP AT NIGHT
Old November 3rd, 2021, 9:42 AM
Administrator

Received 163 Likes on 161 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Be sure to post your question in the Suburban section of the forum.