Notices
New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Two California guys restoring a 57 Bel Air

Old May 23rd, 2019, 11:34 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Two California guys restoring a 57 Bel Air

Hey everyone, Mason here. I'm a college student in northern California. Recently I found out a buddy of mine has had a 57 Bel Air sitting in his yard for 20 years.

I finally made it out to take a look and man I couldn't believe how clean it is....No dents or scrapes, good chrome and interior, ran when it was parked, and not nearly as much rust as you'd expect on a car that's spent the entire 21st century in the rain and snow. Check out the pics below.

Anyway, he's fairly old and has come down with some health problems recently so we decided to rebuild it before it's too late for him to enjoy it again, so I'll be coming here for advice every now and then. Heading out there sometime next week to clean all the gunk and critters out, then we'll get to work. Will update as we go!

Old May 24th, 2019, 7:10 AM
CF Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like a nice project. Have fun, good luck and be ready to spend some money!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: