New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

What's up with you all?

Search this Thread

Old April 14th, 2018, 10:46 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's up with you all?

Lurker here, just wondering what some of you guys (new and old members) do for a living legally or illegally, I really don't care at this point, I'm just tired of working 10 hour shift jobs. My back hurt as hell and I'm only 24 years old, what kind of life is this?
Old April 16th, 2018, 9:17 AM
CF Beginner

That kind of life is called being an adult.

Regarding your illegal part of the post, head over to AlphasCCards subreddit if you've no moral fiber left in you. Don't ask me how I know about them, I've never bought from them I swear lol

My only advice to you is, do it once and move on with your life, don't keep ordering from them. The reason why others are getting caught is because they don't know when to stop, read the rules they give you and don't draw attention to yourself.
Old May 8th, 2018, 9:31 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by LadyClara
That kind of life is called being an adult.

Regarding your illegal part of the post, head over to AlphasCCards subreddit if you've no moral fiber left in you. Don't ask me how I know about them, I've never bought from them I swear lol

My only advice to you is, do it once and move on with your life, don't keep ordering from them. The reason why others are getting caught is because they don't know when to stop, read the rules they give you and don't draw attention to yourself.
They only accept bitcoin, dude, I don't have any. The last couple of weeks has been a living hell for me, I can't seem to catch a break, got evicted from my house, massive debt and bills to pay. Seems like the universe is against me or something, almost killed myself 2 days ago, thank God I didn't pull through with it. I'd really appreciate if anyone here can help me out, I'm not an ungrateful person.
Old May 17th, 2018, 8:18 PM
CF Beginner

Try your best! Then everything will be fine and you will get used to it