News, Concepts, SEMA Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Chevrolet. (This is not a tech section.)

2019 Chevy Suburban RST Performance Package finally adds the big engine

Search this Thread

Old May 4th, 2018, 10:38 AM
Forum Editor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default 2019 Chevy Suburban RST Performance Package finally adds the big engine

Filed under: Chevrolet,SUV,Performance

When Chevy introduced the RST trim level on the Tahoe and Suburban full-size SUVs, the Suburban was a little left-out when it came to the good stuff. Specifically, it wasn't available with the 6.2-liter V8 that could be added to the Tahoe RST. But that's been fixed this year with the 2019 Chevy Suburban RST Performance Package.Continue reading 2019 Chevy Suburban RST Performance Package finally adds the big engine

2019 Chevy Suburban RST Performance Package finally adds the big engine originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 04 May 2018 11:25:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
Old May 4th, 2018, 12:15 PM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Forum News
Filed under: Chevrolet,SUV,Performance

When Chevy introduced the RST trim level on the Tahoe and Suburban full-size SUVs, the Suburban was a little left-out when it came to the good stuff. Specifically, it wasn't available with the 6.2-liter V8 that could be added to the Tahoe RST. But that's been fixed this year with the 2019 Chevy Suburban RST Performance Package.Continue reading 2019 Chevy Suburban RST Performance Package finally adds the big engine

2019 Chevy Suburban RST Performance Package finally adds the big engine originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 04 May 2018 11:25:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink Email this Comments

More...
I dont know.

To me a BIG engine is a BIG Block motor.

Yeah, I am an old fart, but I'd love to see a car-maker bring back the Big block motors.396- 427 Cubic Inch anyone??