Nova & Chevy II The Chevy II was introduced in the 1962 model year and quickly became one of the most popular models, with many trim levels and engines available. The RWD Chevy II/ Nova ended in 1979

69 Nova body on 2015 Camero????

Search this Thread

Old March 30th, 2019, 12:17 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 69 Nova body on 2015 Camero????

Will a new gen. Camero running gear fit under a 69 nova. They appear to have the same wheel base. I know the corvette has a shorter wheel base. Just curious. Been looking at recked Camero’s on Copart. I know it sounds a heck of a lot easier then it is to do the conversion.
Old March 30th, 2019, 10:37 AM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by Ces5000
Will a new gen. Camero running gear fit under a 69 nova. They appear to have the same wheel base. I know the corvette has a shorter wheel base. Just curious. Been looking at recked Camero’s on Copart. I know it sounds a heck of a lot easier then it is to do the conversion.
Well the 1969 Nova had a ladder frame like a pickup, but I suppose if you have the $$$ anything is possible. Cant recall what the WB is on an old Nova and I used to own a 1970. Nova. Thing was built like a brick-s____t house. No plastic bumpers or any of that nonsense. I'd wipe out a new vehicle in a wreck. Shoulda kept that old beast!