Brake Cradle; pedal assembly for A/T 67 Nova - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums > Past Chevrolet Cars > Nova & Chevy II
Reload this Page >

Brake Cradle; pedal assembly for A/T 67 Nova

Nova & Chevy II The Chevy II was introduced in the 1962 model year and quickly became one of the most popular models, with many trim levels and engines available. The RWD Chevy II/ Nova ended in 1979

Brake Cradle; pedal assembly for A/T 67 Nova

Old July 16th, 2018, 12:34 PM
CF Beginner

Question Brake Cradle; pedal assembly for A/T 67 Nova

I own a 67 Chevy II which came with a factory 4 speed and I'm converting it over to TH350 A/T but the 4 speed cradle and brake pedal assembly won't work for A/T conversion. Do anyone have a Brake Cradle for A/T with or without the brake pedal assembly available for sale?? Can anyone advise if the brake cradle and pedal assembly for A/T is being produced as an aftermarket part, if so, please provide details on where I can purchase the items? Or is there anyway to fix the problem while using the existing 4 speed cradle??

Search this Thread
Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: