OLD - Member Group & Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special discounts and group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

HID Special $60.00 Shipped for Chevrolet forum members

Search this Thread

Old October 20th, 2009, 3:28 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All orders placed before 3pm yesterday have been shipped.

Also, for those who ordered , please kindly reply to this thread or something so it won't look so lonely and looks like I'm talking to myself? Because I saw orders using this coupon code on this forum Thanks!

Michelle
Old October 22nd, 2009, 3:19 PM
Former Sponsor

All orders placed before 3pm yesterday have been shipped.
Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email. Thank you very much!

Michelle
Old October 27th, 2009, 4:21 PM
Former Sponsor

All orders placed before 3pm PST today will be shipped today. You should be receiving a tracking # soon if not already.

Also, for those who ordered from us (www.hidextra.com) , please kindly reply to this thread or something so it won't look so lonely and looks like I'm talking to myself? :icon_teeth: Because I saw orders using this coupon code on this forum Thanks!

Michelle
Old October 29th, 2009, 4:49 PM
Former Sponsor

All orders placed before 3 pm PST have been shipped.Thanks~

A Kind Reminder: When PMing me or asking me to confirm bulb type for your car or need a link to a kit, please include the following in your request so I can get you all the information and the link to the item right away. Thank you!

1.) YR MAKE MODEL
2.) What color would you like? (picture at 1st page of this thread)
5000K - White with light yellow tint (Closest to OEM)
6000K - Pure White
8000K - White with light blue tint
3.) Are you looking for bulbs only? or the Conversion Kit?
4.) Other questions?

Thanks!
Michelle
Old October 29th, 2009, 11:04 PM
CF Beginner

Default Where to download key to toys Farm 3.

Hello, dear colleagues. Sorry that it was not on site Testforum.com writing.Wea'can please where to get the key or breaking a toy Farm Frenzy 3 & Farm Frenzy 2 though-be? Kids games very much, but they were not complete and is now asking the keys. All Internet searched, working crack and the key to the game not found!'ll Show where to get or buy at a reasonable price. Write please on the forum or on my mail granitss@mail.ruSincerely Alexey.
Old October 30th, 2009, 4:07 PM
Former Sponsor

***NEW PROMOTION***

NEW and CURRENT customers have a chance to win a FREE HID kit by joining FACEBOOK GROUP: hidextra.com !

Rules and More info:

1.) You must join the Facebook group: hidextra.com and use the same name you used to purchase from us (so we know who you are, how to contact you and where to send your prize)

2.) You must have already purchased from us or become a new customer and have made your first purchase (bulbs pair or Kits)

3.) Every 50 New customers (new orders: bulbs pair or kits) that join the group, I will increase prize by another kit, so chances will be higher (So the more you refer friends to purchase and join group, the higher of chance you'll win since prize quantity will increase)

4.) Every purchase will consider as one entry (example: you purchased 5 kits, you will be entered 5 times)

5.) All Canada/International customer will just need to pay additional shipping fee of $35 (US residents do not need to pay additional shipping)

6.) Deadline for this Event is December 31, 2009

7.) Winners will be announced and contacted by (email, phone, facebook wall post) on January 8th, 2010

8.) Winners have 2 weeks to claim prize, otherwise another winner will be drawn to claim the prize.

9.) Additional information will be added if there is any.

10.) GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks!
Michelle
Old November 3rd, 2009, 5:20 PM
Former Sponsor

EARN EXTRA FREE ENTRIES

1.) Post a review on www.hidextra.com under your BULB TYPE and COLOR that you purchased and use your NAME you used to purchase so I can verify! (you can only leave review on the BULB TYPE and color you purchased, so if you ordered 5 kits, you are limited to 5 extra entries on what you ordered)

2.) Every FRIEND you refer and purchases (between Oct 30, 2009 - Dec 31, 2009), you will receive ONE extra Entry per kit or bulbs pair they purchase (ex. if they purchase 3 kits 2 bulbs pair, you get 5 extra entries, this is a unlimited entries opportunity)
Old November 5th, 2009, 5:16 PM
Former Sponsor

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped.

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email. Thank you very much!

Michelle
Old November 10th, 2009, 2:33 PM
Former Sponsor

PROMOTION REMINDER:

***NEW PROMOTION***

NEW and CURRENT customers have a chance to win a FREE HID kit by joining FACEBOOK GROUP: hidextra.com !

Rules and More info:

1.) You must join the Facebook group: hidextra.com and use the same name you used to purchase from us (so we know who you are, how to contact you and where to send your prize)

2.) You must have already purchased from us or become a new customer and have made your first purchase (bulbs pair or Kits)

3.) Every 50 New customers (new orders: bulbs pair or kits) that join the group, I will increase prize by another kit, so chances will be higher (So the more you refer friends to purchase and join group, the higher of chance you'll win since prize quantity will increase)

4.) Every purchase will consider as one entry (example: you purchased 5 kits, you will be entered 5 times)

5.) All Canada/International customer will just need to pay additional shipping fee of $35 (US residents do not need to pay additional shipping)

6.) Deadline for this Event is December 31, 2009

7.) Winners will be announced and contacted by (email, phone, facebook wall post) on January 8th, 2010
8.) Winners have 2 weeks to claim prize, otherwise another winner will be drawn to claim the prize.

9.) Additional information will be added if there is any.

10.) GOOD LUCK!!!

HOW TO EARN EXTRA ENTRIES!

1.) Post a review on www.hidextra.com under your BULB TYPE and COLOR that you purchased and use your NAME you used to purchase so I can verify! (you can only leave review on the BULB TYPE and color you purchased, so if you ordered 5 kits, you are limited to 5 extra entries on what you ordered)

2.) Every FRIEND you refer and purchases, you will receive ONE extra Entry per kit or bulbs pair they purchase (ex. if they purchase 3 kits 2 bulbs pair, you get 5 extra entries, this is a unlimited entries opportunity)

Thanks!
Michelle
Old November 11th, 2009, 4:37 PM
Former Sponsor

REMINDER: We have a promotion going on on facebook, for those of you who have ordered, you can join facebook group: hidextra.com to enter a chance to win free HID kit by 1st week of January, join the group for more info.

Thanks!
Michelle

Quick Reply: HID Special $60.00 Shipped for Chevrolet forum members