OLD - Member Group & Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special discounts and group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Peragon Truck Bed Cover - ChevroletForum Member Discount

Search this Thread

Old September 11th, 2016, 2:01 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Could you send me the discount info?
Old September 12th, 2016, 9:26 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ryan5943
Could you send me the discount info?
A PM is on the way with details on our forum member bonus offer. Thank you for considering a Peragon tonneau cover!
Old December 8th, 2016, 2:00 PM
CF Beginner

Hello Heath,
I sent an email to support@peragon.com but thought I would ask you directly on hear as well.
I just purchased a 2016 Silverado 2500 High Country in Summit White. The pictures on your website show a number of truck pictures with your Artic Wite cover on white Chevrolet trucks. I am curious as to the feedback you all get from owners of Summit White Silverado's with the Artic White cover. I do not have to have a perfect match but I would like it to look decent the pictures on the website appear to be a nice match from what I can tell.
Does the Artic White finish typically hold up as well as the black powered-coated?
I am planning on ordering the stainless steel install kit along with the dual dead bolt and the tailgate seal, does the cover come with the no drill clamps as I would prefer not to drill if possible and it works as good.
Thanks for your time please let me know if there are currently and discounts being offered as well.
Todd Lahey
Old December 9th, 2016, 12:44 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ToddLahey
Hello Heath,
I sent an email to support@peragon.com but thought I would ask you directly on hear as well.
I just purchased a 2016 Silverado 2500 High Country in Summit White. The pictures on your website show a number of truck pictures with your Artic Wite cover on white Chevrolet trucks. I am curious as to the feedback you all get from owners of Summit White Silverado's with the Artic White cover. I do not have to have a perfect match but I would like it to look decent the pictures on the website appear to be a nice match from what I can tell.
Does the Artic White finish typically hold up as well as the black powered-coated?
I am planning on ordering the stainless steel install kit along with the dual dead bolt and the tailgate seal, does the cover come with the no drill clamps as I would prefer not to drill if possible and it works as good.
Thanks for your time please let me know if there are currently and discounts being offered as well.
Todd Lahey
Hi Todd -

Thank you for your interest in a Peragon truck bed cover! I just sent you a PM with details on our bonus offer for forum members.

We've gotten positive feedback from Chevy owners who have selected our Arctic White finish to go on their Summit White trucks. From what you've described you're looking for, I think you'd be happy with the combination. Our Arctic White is a "pure white" satin finish. It is not an exact match, but does coordinate very closely with factory white paint, like your Summit White. If you want a high gloss finish on your cover and an exact match, then our Paint Match would be your best bet. Our Paint Match is a full automotive base coat / clear coat process. (Our Arctic White is not metallic and does not coordinate well with pearl white like Chevy's White Diamond.)

Yes, our Arctic White and Classic Black finishes have similar durability, they both hold up very well.

Our standard mounting brackets require drilling four 1/4" holes on the inside lip of your truck bed. However, we do have a new Clamp Kit available for your Silverado for $29 so you wouldn't have to drill and it speeds the installation a bit. It isn't on our website yet, but you can ask for it if you order by phone or add this to your order comments online:

"Please add Clamp Kit for $29."

- Heath
Old December 12th, 2016, 10:28 PM
CF Beginner

Heath thanks for the reply. I will be ordering shortly! Two more questions though...if I want the clamp kit I am guessing that I do not need the stainless hardware kit correct? I am still debating the artic White versus the paint match. I am thinking that stuff will be set on top of the cover from time to time so I would want the more durable finish rather than the perfect match, but if the durability is the same I would be happy to spend the additional money. Let me know if I am on the right page with this I am thinking that I would not sit something on the hood of my truck without fear of scratching so that is why I am leaning towards the artic.
Old December 13th, 2016, 12:30 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ToddLahey
Heath thanks for the reply. I will be ordering shortly! Two more questions though...if I want the clamp kit I am guessing that I do not need the stainless hardware kit correct? I am still debating the artic White versus the paint match. I am thinking that stuff will be set on top of the cover from time to time so I would want the more durable finish rather than the perfect match, but if the durability is the same I would be happy to spend the additional money. Let me know if I am on the right page with this I am thinking that I would not sit something on the hood of my truck without fear of scratching so that is why I am leaning towards the artic.
Hi Todd -

Great! Both good questions...

The Stainless Steel Hardware option would still be worth considering even if you also select the Clamp Kit. All of the other nuts / bolts / washers for assembling your frame, mounting hardware would still be a benefit of the Stainless Steel Hardware option. Our standard zinc plated fasteners still hold up well, but some of our customers prefer the extra durability and future ease of disassembly that Stainless Steel provides.

Our Arctic White and Paint Match finishes both offer similar levels of durability and scratch resistance. Both can be scratched, of course, but with reasonable care both will still look great years from now. You're on the right track with thinking of the cover like you do the hood of your truck, you'll want to exercise similar care with both. Our Paint Match finish has a high gloss clear coat, so scratches tend to stand out a little more than the same scratches would on our satin Arctic White finish.

I have the Paint Match finish on my personal Peragon cover and I regularly set boxes, etc on my cover while I'm loading and unloading. I am careful though not to slide items across the finish and I avoid setting rough / sharp / hard items on the cover. If I look closely at my cover, I can see fine scratches in the clear coat finish, just like I can see in my truck's clear coat from normal use. However, if I stand back a few feet and look at my cover, it looks great still. If you want to maintain a showroom perfect look over the years, you have the option to buff and/or wax our Paint Match finish to remove fine scratches from the clear coat.

I hope that helps!

- Heath
Old January 21st, 2017, 12:04 AM
CF Beginner

Default discount for Silverado

I sent an email to Peragon too but wanting to know what the discount is too! Thanks!
Old January 21st, 2017, 11:35 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by BRETTJEEPSKI
I sent an email to Peragon too but wanting to know what the discount is too! Thanks!
Thank you for considering a Peragon tonneau cover! I just sent you a PM with details on our bonus offer for forum members.
Old January 23rd, 2017, 8:15 PM
CF Beginner

looking to purchase the cover and would also like to know what the bonus is
Old January 23rd, 2017, 8:27 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by bonzman17
looking to purchase the cover and would also like to know what the bonus is
Thank you for looking at a Peragon truck bed cover! A PM is on the way with details on our forum member bonus offer.

Quick Reply: Peragon Truck Bed Cover - ChevroletForum Member Discount