OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

07/08 BRAND NEW BLACK DENALI TAILS W/BULBS WIRING FITS TAHOE

Search this Thread

Old March 13th, 2008, 2:42 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 07/08 BRAND NEW BLACK DENALI TAILS W/BULBS WIRING FITS TAHOE

Hey everyone,

I have a brand new set of 2007/08 Black Denali tail lights to sell. BRAND NEW WITH PLASTIC FILM STILL ON THE LENSES. I had a set of these on my tahoe that i picked up used, turns out one of them had an issue. So I bought a brand new set of 2007/08 Black Denali lights. About 6 hours after buying them I ran into a set of smoked LED IPCW tails lights I couldnt live without. So now I have this brand new set of Denali Tail lights to sell.

These Denali tail lights are brand new, and still have the film over the lense. They include the wiring harnesses and bulbs. That is the benefit most dont have the bulbs and wiring. So these will plug and play with your tahoe, you wont have to cut/trim out the sockets on the light housing.

These have an MSRP of around $120 each, 240 total. They are the newest version/part numbers from GM.

First to paypal me $185 gets them shipped to their door. I can get pictures tonight when I get home, however I will be putting them up for auction on ebay later tonight if I dont have them sold here first. There is absolutely nothign wrong with them, they are brand new and only taking out of the packing for pictures and inspection to make sure UPS didnt demolish them in transit, which they have to some of my items before.