OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 1964 Chevrolet Biscayne

Search this Thread

Old January 15th, 2014, 8:48 AM
Platinum Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 1964 Chevrolet Biscayne

See other ads for more pictures.

I have another car on the way so this one needs to go! I just took this 1964 Chevy Biscayne on trade. It only has 54K original miles on it! It is super reliable and a great cruiser. It's quiet and get 20+ MPG!

The car is really solid and wears most of it's original paint. The roof has been painted silver with a lot of metal flake in it. The rest of the paint is original aside from a couple of blended areas. The slight bit of patina and custom stripes by Killer D make this car so cool! The bumpers and trim are in good shape with only minor imperfections. Trunk looks like new.

The engine bay is clean and detailed showing off the 230 inline 6 that purrs like a kitten. Hit the pedal to the floor once and it starts right up! The Powerglide transmission works great! There is a newer fuel pump, radiator, alternator, master cylinder and a few other new parts. The car runs and drives so nice that I would not hesitate to drive it long distance. The only thing wrong with it is the wiper motor doesn't work. I haven't had the time to look into it. Exhaust is in great shape.

The interior is in great shape. The seats have been reupholstered and the carpet is newer. All of the gauges work as well as all the lights! The radio delete plate is still in place. Heat works well also.

The suspension has been lowered slightly and rides great! The wheels are Radir 15x6 with 225/70/15 BFG Silvertown red line tires. You don't see this set up everyday! I also have a set of Budnik 18 and 20 inch billet wheels that can be negotiated for additional money! Bring your own wheels and I can discount the car further!

I can e-mail a link to about 100 pictures!

1964 Chevrolet Biscayne For Sale