OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 1992 Chevrolet Chevy Camaro RS 25 Anniversary

Search this Thread

Old July 16th, 2012, 2:24 PM
Platinum Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 1992 Chevrolet Chevy Camaro RS 25 Anniversary

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS 25th Anniversary

Great daily cruiser and first car (was my first car in high school).

Bought from neighbor in 2008. Put $4,000 worth of repairs and upkeep into the car.

Runs great. Never a problem starting up cold or warm weather. Never stumbles and runs smooth which sounds great with the dual exhaust!

Comes with a Wolf Car cover (top class car covers) and old original rims and white grill.
Currently rides on BF Goodrich Traction T/A tires on American Racing rims which have special lug nut (socket included).

5-speed manual V6

Looks great and still turns heads today! One of the better up-kept Camaros around. No rust at all on the car.
Minor cosmetic issues (i.e. original owner had bumper sticker on the hood) vinyl racing stripes are peeling a little (easy fix) and the right side behind passenger door has a slight dent (very hard to see).

Interior is in decent condition. No bad smells or things growing. The dashboard has split in a few places due to exposure to sunlight (not when I owned it I always put the sunscreen on there which is also a top class product very rigid and high quality).

Car runs great on the road and handles turns very well. Always driven with care never over-drove or reckless. Lights work great and so does interior dome light plus under the hood light.

Everything works well except for the AC (never pump the belt back on the pump). Radio works great, plays CDs well. Heat is HOT and windows have manual cranks that work perfectly fine (always nice to have the windows rolled down driving through the Fall time weather).

1992 Chevrolet Chevy Camaro RS 25 Anniversary For Sale