OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 2003 Chevy Suburban 2500 8.1 4x4 Dually $14,500 OBO

Search this Thread

Old October 8th, 2018, 9:54 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Chevy Suburban 2500 8.1 4x4 Dually $14,500 OBO

For sale is my 2003 Chevy suburban. From the factory, it came with the 8.1 buttoned up to a 4-L85E with 4x4, 8 Lug. About a year and a half ago, I added the dually conversion: Dually fenders bought from a company out of Texas, the dually conversion kit for the , the front hub 4x4 factory spacers out of a 2003 Silverado dually 4x4, clearance lights up top and for the fenders, American racing allow wheels. Brand new tires all the way around including spare, matching set just 4 months Ago. New Rancho shocks in the front, and I have the rear ranchos as well that weren’t installed but will be included. I really do Not want to part with this truck, but certain circumstance give me no choice. It runs and drives excellent, however the transfer case will need a rebuild. I’ve done my homework; to rebuild the transfer case AND paint the fenders would cost $1100. That would make this truck worth about $19k, my guess. Maybe more. I drive it daily, the transfer case makes a sort of rattle every now and then only at low RPM. Apparently the chain. The engine and tranny are original to the truck, both are excellent. Again, even with the rattle that happens every so often, the truck is drivable, and I do still use it. This being an 8.1, AND a dually, is hard to come by. I get comments just about everywhere I go. It comes with a pioneer double din DVD radio, bully dog programmer, K&N filter insert, Dash Cam, amps, speaker box, Train Horn with compressor. All these accessories are installed and functioning. Clearance lights have a bulb out, and fender lights are installed and need wiring on the passenger side. I have extra sets of clearance lights and fender lights I will include. Third row seat is not in the picture, but it is included. I’ve got it in my garage for space in the rear. Only visible rust is on rear bumper, see pic. Please ask questions prior to bidding. Clean, clear title in hand. Buyer can pickup and drive off.
asking $14500 or best reasonable offer.
located in Florence, SC
contact Luis at 843-212-7856
pictures can be seen here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SKLTt9TNwaWJWTs57

Last edited by Countrylatin; October 8th, 2018 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Add pics
Old October 25th, 2018, 8:30 PM
ChevyForum Town Crier

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This looks like a sweet rig, and they just posted it on the front page of the forum. I hope it gets you some bites!
Old December 4th, 2018, 1:17 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whats the vin