OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2008 Crew Cab, LT/2 5.3 Silverado, Like New!

Search this Thread

Old December 29th, 2008, 7:43 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 Crew Cab, LT/2 5.3 Silverado, Like New!

Like my title says, I have a 2008 5.3l, Greystone metallic silverado. Its has the LT/2 trim and the california package. Also a linux spray in bedliner. The truck has 3800 miles. Its only 2 months old. I love it but have an offer to buy a home.I currenly live at home and have always wanted to buya house and I guess better now then ever? Well Yeah Its a beautiful truck. Its like brand new. The dealer plates are still on it. Sticker is 35k Im only asking what I owe left. I dont want to cheat anyone, so Ill be more then hapy to show my paper work when I bought it and all so you dont think I"m trying to make money. I live in southercan california. Chino/Chino Hills to be exact. Ill post some pics below and some basic info. If you want moreinformation,post a comment orpm me and Ill give my info.Thanks.

2008 Greystone Metallic, 5.3L Crew Cab Silverado. LT/2, California Package.Spray-In bed liner.
Asking 26,000(will negotiate)

Southern cali/inland empire.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...t/PC180003.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...t/PC180002.jpg

src="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...t/PC180001.jpg

3750miles.
2 months old.
Pretty much brand new.

Old January 2nd, 2009, 10:59 PM
CF Junior Member

Default RE: 2008 Crew Cab, LT/2 5.3 Silverado, Like New!

Just lowered price!
Old January 4th, 2009, 9:29 AM
CF Beginner

Hello

I am interested in buying the 2008 Crew Cab, LT/2 5.3 Silverado that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price as I will be paying with a Cashier Cheque.

Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (or house address, telephone and fax) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.

Yours interestingly,

Raymond Griffiths

Should you need to reply to me, Please get back in touch with your details to me at: texmy14@yahoo.com for a quick reply.
Old January 4th, 2009, 8:22 PM
CF Junior Member

Thank you for your interest. I sent you an email at the address that was listed.
Old January 4th, 2009, 8:30 PM
CF Active Member

hey be careful with this guy mm. i had a guy email me a while back and the email was kinda like this guy is saying and it turned out to be a scammer. so be careful
Old January 4th, 2009, 8:42 PM
CF Junior Member

Thanks man. Ill keep an eye out. I sent ya a message asking about this seller. I sent him just my phone number to see if I get a call. But alot of scammers do write the same way ya know. Did he ever respond to you? Well thanks for the tip.
Old January 5th, 2009, 5:08 PM
CF Junior Member

that guy is a scammer and should probably be banned. ALL scammers pay cashiers checks (cheques). Mostly Western . They will ask for last listing price (like you already stated and the condition of the vehicle like you already posted) they will send you wayyyyy more than your asking price and then tell you to send him back the rest of the money. Then it will be a fraudulent check he wrote but you cashed it and you will be charged with it and he will be sitting in africa with the 10000$$$ that you sent him and be off the hook, bc USA has no jurisdiction in other countries. Dont send him anymore emails, to save yourself A LOT of trouble!
Old January 5th, 2009, 5:11 PM
CF Junior Member

also, all of his posts were to buy cars on here and all within 6 minutes of eachother...dude is bad news
Old January 5th, 2009, 6:58 PM
CF Junior Member

Yeah. Thanks. He sent me an email saying he lives in the u.k. and his wife will send me a check if i give him all my info but she can't see me in person because she lives in canada. lol
Old January 6th, 2009, 3:49 PM
CF Active Member

heh what a tool. glad to keep you aware man. dont be discouraged though. i would delete this thread and make a new one without his BS on it, and get some real offers!

Quick Reply: 2008 Crew Cab, LT/2 5.3 Silverado, Like New!