OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 350 with turbo trans

Search this Thread

Old July 26th, 2012, 12:57 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 350 with turbo trans

I am selling a Chevy 350 out of a 1976 Monte Carlo.

The engine ran great before it was pulled out of the vehicle about two months ago. Had no problems at all, started right up.

Once the engine was pulled, new gaskets were installed throughout. The block was painted black, the valve covers and oil pan are currently red. Easily changeable if you don't like the color.

My plan was to throw an intake manifold and carb on it, but I'm moving and can't take this project with me. The only thing this engine needs is an intake manifold and headers, the stock ones were thrown away, I intended to upgrade them but stuff happens so I never got around to it. I do have the original quadrajet carb, I'm sure you could pick up a cheap manifold for that.

The turbo350 trans shifted into park, drive, and reverse with no problems. I didn't drive it on the street but from what I can tell it functions well.

The price is 1200 OBO I'm somewhat flexible as long as you're reasonable as well. I'd like to sell the engine/trans together but if you want one or the other we can work something out.
Shoot me an email at bphicks123@hotmail.com,or you can contact me via text but I am busy with work and school so it may take a few minutes for me to get back to you 949-599-5385. You can also PM me on here.