OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 72 Nova 1972 ~ NO CHEVELLE CAMARO GTO

Search this Thread

Old June 28th, 2012, 9:23 AM
Platinum Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 72 Nova 1972 ~ NO CHEVELLE CAMARO GTO

Here is a 72 Nova II 350 3spd tranny on floor. This is all factory car with 108k original miles on car. Engine and tranny are original to car. Engine was rebuilt about 9 years ago and has been driven very little. I would say less than 10k on new rebuild. The interior is in good condition. This car has the original gm protecto-plate and owners manual that came with car when it was sold. It was sold in Middletown, Oh according to protecto-plate. I bought the car off of original owner a few years ago and have driven it on weekends and occasionally to shows. This car is not mint but is a very good daily driver. I would drive this car anywhere. It gets around 20 miles a gallon. Everything on this car works. All lights and electronics. This a very fun car to drive and drives great and straight. Interior is in good condition, body is in good condition but is showing its age since restore around 9 years ago. This car is a great daily driver. This is not a $20k show car/trailer queen. The paint is driver quality 15 footer. Would need paint and tlc to be perfect. I am willing to trade for: challenger, cuda, charger chevelle 55 56 57 chevy, camaro, gto or harley of equal value. Please contact for more details. See pics: CALL ME AND YOU CAN COME SEE THIS CAR AND DRIVE IT.

72 Nova 1972 ~ NO CHEVELLE CAMARO GTO For Sale