OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

84 Monte Carlo Chicago

Search this Thread

Old December 31st, 2008, 1:33 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 84 Monte Carlo Chicago

84 Monte Carlo...Clock reads 130k...305/350 combo...Fires right up, runs good...Clean interior, brand new headliner...In-dash...Pretty clean body for a 84, could use a paint job...Brakes redone 5000 miles ago...Heat works...Rallye wheels...Shifter linkage is a little loose (no biggy), exhaust should be done, gas tank has little leak (common) and can't open driver's door from outside...Comes with spare header panel, NEW from GM chrome fender molds, and other misc. parts...FUN car to drive...$2400 obo or trade for a RELIABLE truck...McHenry, IL (35 min N of Chicago)

Also have a rebuilt 305, voodoo cam, painted, chromed, heddman headers for extra $$$$ that was going to go into the car, but didn't do it

Old January 4th, 2009, 9:36 AM
CF Beginner

Default RE: 84 Monte Carlo Chicago

Hello

I am interested in buying the 84 Monte Carlo that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price as I will be paying with a Cashier Cheque.

Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (or house address, telephone and fax) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.

Yours interestingly,

Raymond Griffiths

Should you need to reply to me, Please get back in touch with your details to me at: texmy14@yahoo.com for a quick reply.
Old January 21st, 2009, 10:51 AM
CF Beginner

Hey im new at this here is a couple pics of my 1987 monte carlo ls tell mewhat ya think