OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: '85 S-10 Xtra Cab 4x4 man. trans

Search this Thread

Old June 8th, 2014, 5:43 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow '85 S-10 Xtra Cab 4x4 man. trans

EDIT: Just found out that this truck is actually a GMC version not a Chevy. Basically the same thing right? I will post pics in the next few days or so.
Hi, I am putting up for sale this truck which I recently inherited from my father. He was the original owner and the truck is located in Oregon where he lived until recently.
I do not have all the details but will list what I can from memory:
1985 (might be '84 I will double check) S-10 Xtra Cab 4x4 with 4 spd trans. and 2.8 L V-6.
White color (not sure of trim level)
Camper shell on back.
I will be traveling up to check it out in the next couple of weeks and will gather more details and take pics.
I don't think it would have a lot of miles on it and it is in very good to xlnt condition as I recall...just needs to be cleaned up a bit.
Not sure of the value or even how to properly price it. Hoping to get around $3k for it.
I will entertain any offers or help/advice selling it. I will also be advertising it elsewhere soon but thought someone here might be interested. Thanks!

Last edited by kingdaddy; June 18th, 2014 at 11:49 PM.