OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

95 Lumina 4sale

Search this Thread

Old May 3rd, 2008, 8:10 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 Lumina 4sale

95 Lumina W/ 3.1 V6 4 door.Motor was rebuilt about 20k ago, trans is good and has always had scheduled maintaince. Body has minor dings. The interior is great except the dome light came down (ez fix). The car has new brakes, newer Goodyear tires, front struts and back shocks approx. 15k ago. The motor has new fuel injectors,fuel filter, fuel regulator, fuel pump. Also just did tune up and oil change about 500 miles ago. Also two new front axels W/ alignment recently. The problem is the car needs a computer (ECM) and can't afford it now with new baby coming. All maintaince and repairs are documented with all reciept and warranties going back 10 years for the new owner to have. I am in Chicago IL. and could possibly deliver it locally. I am looking for $700 obo. If no one wants the full car, possibly in a week or two I could part it out if theres enough demand. Thanks. E-mail for pics.Ironsam63@yahoo.com