OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: BBC Edelbrock Perf. RPM Intake #7163

Search this Thread

Old May 22nd, 2013, 4:42 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BBC Edelbrock Perf. RPM Intake #7163

Edelbrock Performer RPM intake manifold part # 7163 for big block chevrolet motors with rectangle port heads. This manifold is in good condition and has been cleaned and painted with high temp engine paint. All the threads are in good shape. The coil mount boss is chipped off but I feel there are enough threads to secure a bolt or bolt the coil to the firewall.

Edelbrock Performer RPM intake manifolds have a high-rise, dual-plane design. They produce incredible top-end horsepower, while retaining good throttle response. Performer RPMs have larger plenums and runners to match the free-flowing exhaust, high-lift cams, and other modifications of a high-output engine. They're intended for high performance street or competition engines that run from 1,500 to 6,500 rpm.

$160 plus shipping from Oregon City, OR 97045 (usually about $36 in the cont US) Paypal accepted as gift or add 2%. PM me if interested in further questions.

Yes I am new here and am here to sell. From time to time I take quality Chevy parts in trade and am aiming to put them in the hands of the right people who can use them.